We woke up at 4am this morning to go to the airport. Of course, we didn't finish packing until 1am. My sister Susie graciously offered to drive us to BWI for our 7am flight to Atlanta which was uneventful(the good kind of flight!). Currently we are sitting at the Atlanta Airport waiting to board our non-stop flight to Honolulu. We take off at 11 and land at 2:30. There is a 6 hour difference between EST and Hawaii. So, we are waiting to embark on a 9 1/2 hour plane ride.
3 comments:
I hope you both have the most wonderful time in your lives! You deserve it big time! Forget about what you didn't pack you can always either get something new or go without sometimes it'e better that way! Have a super time and I can't wait to hear more about the trip! I think this sight is going to be fun for all who are tuned in!
Hope you had a wonderful smooth flight. It is 7:45PM here - you should still be in the air but getting close to some kind of land. Isn't it beautiful???? I remember the boat dock as being at some kind of clock tower and shopping arcade. Take lots of pictures and enjoy every minute. Bart, I am really sorry I wasn't able to be with you....I know it will be tough to enjoy yourself without me. I watched the Glory go out tonight and thought how exciting it was that you were getting on another boat today....Love You, Mom aka Marge
Congratulations on twenty-five and what sounds like a great way to celebrate.
Post a Comment