Saturday, October 7, 2006

10/6/2006

Our second day in Kauai!  We didn't plan any excursions from the ship because we are planning to come back tomorrow and stay for 5 nights.  We drove around to see some of the sights south of the harbor.  We came across a beautiful waterfall where many people were jumping from rocks and ropes.  We didn't have our bathing suits, so we didn't jump. 

One of the added benefits of being on a ship is it can serve as a scenic tour.  Much to our surprise the ship left in the early afternoon for the purpose of viewing the Na Pali coast on the north side of the island.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW is about all I can say!  Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!  It makes me feel like I am right there with you!  I love the idea of this journal thing  and what a way to share with us wanna be there with you folks!  I hope you continue to have a FANTASTIC TIME and I will see you when you return to earth!  Mary